We always start our basketball year with a PRE or EARLY shorter session to get everyone out at a great price to practice that shooting form and hustle before the longer leagues start. This year, we are offering EVERY team a $50 discount/refund toward the October start league. AND we are offering a FREE registration to overall league winner in any league with 8 or more teams (50% off for 2nd place). So sign up and tell your friends!
When? What? Who? Where?
- What? Choose from Coed or Men's and Recreational, Intermediate or Competitive play
- When? You choose from Tuesday or Thursday (must be flexible on day if you are signing up by yourself. Leagues run 6:30-9:30 start times as of late August.
- Who? YOU! Sign up solo, with a friend or as a full team.
- Where? At Windy City Fieldhouse by Elston/Western
When you play with us, you will experience a well-run league that will be a fun time. And once you pay your fee, there are NO additional out of pocket league expenses.
What can you expect when playing in one of our leagues?
- 5-week regular season
- 1 week of single elimination playoff action and all teams make the playoffs
- Paid referees
- Paid scorekeeper
- $65 total fee per player
- Leagues start last week of August
- Play is on full size court with 3 point lines
- One hour matches
- For coed: 3 guys/2 gals on court - can have more gals
- Trophy/t-shirts for league Champions - SPECIAL!! -if your league has 8 or more teams Sports Monster is giving away a FREE team registration for the October start league and 50% off for 2nd place. Otherwise, trophy/apparel is prize.
- EVERY team will receive a $50 discount for the October start league
Don't see a bunch of people registered here? Don't worry! Many people register directly on our sportsmonster.net website instead. So go ahead and sign up to play!
*Want to Register as a Full Team? -- If you want to register a full team, you can do so but roster size MUST be at least 8. And yes, you can pay for all 8 here. Have each player/group be sure to reference one another so we know to place you together -- see questions when you RSVP.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Call us[masked]
Any questions? Call us[masked]