addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grab a Game - Chicago Softball Message Board › Looking for 2 female players for coed league

Looking for 2 female players for coed league

Kelly Clementi (.
Kmyerz
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 2
Hey ladies! I'm looking for 2 female softball players to play in a coed softball league in Glendale Heights on Wednesday nights. The first game is Wednesday June 12th (next week) and the season is like 12 weeks. I apologize I don't have any other information at this time as I'm not the captain of the team. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at kmyerz@gmail.com or texting me at 260-385-5274. You can also respond to this discussion. Thanks!

Kelly
Lynda
user 59989192
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 8
I might be able to. My work schedule is changing. I work next Wednesday (12th) but I don't think I'll be working nights after that. What time are games usually and how much $? 14" mush or...?
Kelly Clementi (.
Kmyerz
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 3
Yes, it is 14" mushball. The games are usually between 6:30-9:30pm. I don't have a cost but last session wasn't that much. I can find out if you are interested. Thanks!

Kelly
Kelly Clementi (.
Kmyerz
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 5
I found 1 girl to play. Still looking for 1 that can commit to full-time. Our first game was supposed to be on Wednesday but got cancelled due to the storms. We have 12 games minimum plus playoffs and it lasts through October. Again, the league is coed 14" mushball in Glendale Heights on Wednesday nights between 6:30-9:30pm. Please let me know if you are interested or know anyone that is looking to play. Thanks!