$89 price good through the start of the season.
Sports Monster runs the largest indoor 4's leagues in Chicago. We are able to offer this great offer to you b/c we value you playing with us throughout the year in our pick-ups, tournaments and leagues. So sign up!
All leagues start the week of March 31st. All leagues play at Disney Magnet School, EXCEPT a Wednesday and Sunday options at Lincoln Park High School. Here are your options:
Monday: Women's or Coed 4's Dinker or Spiker
Tuesday: Coed, Men's or Women's 4's Dinker or Spiker
Wednesday: Coed 4's Dinker or Spiker - (Dinker available at Disney or LPHS)
Thursday: Coed 4's Dinker or Spiker
Sunday: Coed 4's Dinker 12:00 - 4:00 at LPHS
All programs start as noted. Location/date listed in meet-up description is default location. You can choose what works best for you as shown above. We do require a first and second choice to better guarantee placement.
Game times will vary between 6:30 - 9:30 during regular season for weeknight leagues. Leagues have 7 -weeks of regular season play and up to two weeks of single-elimination playoffs (all teams make playoffs). Dinker and Spiker leagues have refs.
Full rate pricing is shown on our website and those fees are in effect for all registrations processed there. Here is what else you need to know about registering for this meet-up program:
• We will place no more than 6 people for 4's so you have maximum playing time. Most of the individual teams we have put together in the past year have had no more than 5 players.
• Season fee is $89 per player. This is a SPECIAL PRICE offered to our 1,400+ Meet-up friends only. And yes, we welcome NEW friends to join this group and get this special pricing.
• RSVP good ONLY through the advertised deadline.
• If you are registering with a friend, make sure you reference each other in the questions below.
• YES, you can sign someone else up when you RSVP. YES, your friends can play too at this rate - If they want to get this special rate, they need to join our meet-up page too and RSVP by the deadline.
• YES you can get a group of your friends together to put in a full team. Please note that we require a minimum 5 players for 4's. So if you have 4 signed up for a 4's team, you will be given the option to pay for the extra 1 player OR we have the option of adding up to 1 more player. You can risk it and not pay for the extra player and possibly just have four on your end roster but...
Any questions? E-mail riannon at sportsmonster.net or call[masked]