$69 price good through the start of the season.
Sports Monster runs one of the largest indoor leagues in Chicago. We are able to offer this great price to you b/c we value you playing with us throughout the year in our pick-ups, tournaments and leagues. So sign up!
All leagues start the week of March 25th through April 6th. League locations are listed below. Do not make up your own option if it is not listed! Here are your options:
Monday: Coed or Women 6's Dinker or Spiker at Disney Magnet
Tuesday: Coed 6's Bumper, Dinker or Spiker at Windy City Fieldhouse OR Women's 6's Dinker or Spiker at Disney Magnet
Wednesday: Coed 6's Backyard, Bumper or Dinker at Lincoln Park High School
Thursday: Coed 6's Bumper, Dinker or Spiker at Windy City Fieldhouse
Sunday: Coed 6's Bumper or Dinker 12:00 - 4:00 at LPHS
All programs start as noted. Location/date listed in meet-up description is default location. You can choose what works best for you as shown above. We do require a first and second choice to better guarantee placement.
Game times will vary between 6:30 - 9:30 during regular season for weeknight leagues. Leagues have 7 -weeks of regular season play and up to two weeks of single-elimination playoffs (all teams make playoffs). Bumper leagues are self-reffed. Dinker and Spiker leagues have refs.
Full rate pricing is shown on our website and those fees are in effect for all registrations processed there. Here is what else you need to know about registering for this meet-up program:
• We will place no more than 8 people for 6's so you have maximum playing time. Most of the individual teams we have put together in the past year have had no more than 7 players.
• Season fee is $69 per player. This is a SPECIAL PRICE offered to our 1,450+ Meet-up friends only. And yes, we welcome NEW friends to join this group and get this special pricing.
• RSVP good ONLY through the advertised deadline.
• If you are registering with a friend, make sure you reference each other in the questions below.
• YES, you can sign someone else up when you RSVP. YES, your friends can play too at this rate - If they want to get this special rate, they need to join our meet-up page too and RSVP by the deadline.
• YES you can get a group of your friends together to put in a full team. Please note that we require a minimum 7 players for 6's. So if you have 6 signed up for a 6's team, you will be given the option to pay for the extra 1 player OR we have the option of adding up to 1-2 more players. You can risk it and not pay for the extra player and possibly just have six on your end roster but...
Any questions? E-mail email@example.com or call 773 866-2955