You read right! Come play FUTSAL for FREE! WHY? Because we know you'll LOVE it if you try it. We're kicking off a winter Futsal league and if you're not sure you'll like it, this is the perfect way to find out!
It's not often that we run an event for FREE, so please note the following:
• We will have paid staff on site to organize the games.
• There is no limit to the attendance because we want everyone to come out and try it. Depending on attendance, you may get to play the whole time or just a game or two.
• This event is only an hour and a half. Please show up early so we are ready to start on time and get the most out of our playing time.
• This is a hard-surface futsal court. Flats are recommended. No cleats. Shin guards are recommended.
• We will use an official futsal ball and play 5v5 including goalies.
• Open to all skill levels - males and females.
• Registration for the winter season will be available at the event and through our meetup page. Register as an individual, with a friend, or as a whole team!
We are excited to announce our partnership with Main Street Sports - a new facility in Lake Zurich!
If you're familiar with our weekly tournaments, you know these are popular events! We recommend registering early. Please, if you sign up and change your mind, change your RSVP so we know how many people to expect. If you RSVP for guests, it is your responsibility to make sure that your guest count is accurate. No-shows will be recorded on your account and are grounds for being dismissed from the group.
You can sign up by yourself or with some of your friends. You may request to play on the same team as someone else. We will try our best to accommodate, but it may not always work out. We'll take care of creating the teams on the day of the event and making sure that everyone has a great time. All you have to do is show up ready to play!
We'll be on the futsal court playing 5v5.
We'll be on one field for 90-minutes. Check in begins at 30 minutes prior to the posted start time. We will start the first game at the time posted for this event. When you arrive, please check in with the Sports Monster Staff. Get there early so that you can stretch and warm up. To run a great event, it is important for players to be ready to start on time.
We do our best to create even teams each week. The entire tournament takes place in one morning and the winners are rewarded with bragging rights and a photo on our meetup page!
Each game will last 10-15 minutes.
This format is great for combining playing time with time for socializing with other fun and soccer-loving people like yourself!
No shows will be recorded on meetup accounts.