About the Course
As the world enters further into the information age, skills related to programming have become highly desirable by industry and research.
The course will outline how to install python and how to create python applications.
- Installation & Setup
- Python Conventions and Syntax
- Work with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples, and more!
- Using operators, conditional statements and loops to create working code
Who should attend?
This course is well suited to those with little to no knowledge of python or other programming languages. It would also act as a nice refresher for those who want to stay up to date in their skills as well as for those who would like to expand their knowledge of the libraries available in python.
Relevant job roles include researchers, analysts and students from all disciplines.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Learn all the coding fundamentals in Python!
- Understand the syntax in python
- Understand how to process problems and solve them with python code
PLEASE BRING A LAPTOP WITH YOU.
Sign up here: https://www.qa.com/resources/events/teach-the-nation-to-code-manchester/