addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Boston Groovy Grails & Spring / B2GS Meetup Message Board Old Posts › Looking for experienced Grails developer

Looking for experienced Grails developer

Regina
user 14532240
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Hi!

I'm looking for an experienced Grails developer who is available to do contract work full time. The project is for a geo-social application and API. The URL for the beta site is www.distinc.tt. That site was developed in ASP.NET (webforms) but we want to convert it over to Grails for our release version.

-User interface is important, so I would expect their portfolio examples to look really slick.
- I'm looking to hire someone in the range of $30-$50 per hour.

Email me at forthestuffx@yahoo.com if you are able to help with this project!