addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Groovy Grails & Spring / B2GS Meetup Message Board Old Posts › Lead Groovy Developer Job Opportunity in Boston Area

Lead Groovy Developer Job Opportunity in Boston Area

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! My name is Laura and I work with a tech staffing firm in Boston called The Talener Group. Our agency specializes in placing both contract and perm employees into software development jobs locally, in the greater Boston area. I am currently working with a company out in Waltham who is looking for a Lead Groovy developer so I wanted to see if you, or any one else you guys know would be interested.

The company is in the crowd sourcing business. They bring people from all over the world together to help their clients solve R&D questions. They need a Lead Software Engineer to come and help with development as well as their development process.

This role will be developing in Groovy on Grails. That being said, they are also interested in speaking with strong Java developers since they know how hard it is to find Groovy developers. Pluses for the role are Web Services and previous leadership experience (working with off-shore teams is a huge plus!) Really they are looking for strong developers who are looking for a new, exciting, close-knit work environment. Not to mention a competitive salary they are paying a pretty competitive salary

The hiring mangers for both these roles will be in our offices this Tuesday 1/8/13. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested let me know and we can get the ball rolling!!

You can give me a call at (617) 651 - 8079 or email me at lgoldberg@talener.com if you have any questions or are interested in the opportunity!
Burt B.
burtbeckwith
Somerville, MA
Post #: 5
It's just "Grails", not "Groovy on Grails" - see http://burtbeckwith.c...­