addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, with Jeremie's permission, im publishing this message here hoping that someone can help us.

---

Hi Jeremie, my name is Paolo and im a Meetup organizer here in Bkk. I volunteer in a charity doing HIV work, prevention and care.  We are in need of funds and we will try run a small campaign shortly. For doing this, we would need to create a page on our website where people can donate using a credit card. I though to ask the members of your Meetup group if anyone would like to do that as a pro-bono work.
Is there any chance for you to pass this message on to the members of your group? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much for your support and please feel free to ask me any questions related to this project.
Kind Regards
Paolo Polimeni