addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grayslake Gamers Message Board › Boardgames

Boardgames

Ed S
Edintheburbs
Round Lake, IL
Post #: 263
Do you play them and are you interested in having boardgame events as well? I am definitely interested and have many different games (e.g. genres, game mechanics, and themes).

I recently got Zombicide and would like to get that to the table.
Ed S
Edintheburbs
Round Lake, IL
Post #: 275
I'm surprised we don't have more boardgamers here. But just in case you are interested in it, you can check out my BoardGameGeek.com account (RandomOne) to see what games I have and if you would be interested in checking out a game.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm up for a board game. I actually sat and stared for quite a while thinking.. "I swear I posted one just like this..." NOPE lol the one place I haven't.

I am more than up for it Ed. I'll even go so far as if theres enough vote towards a game no one has I know a place that is excellent at getting games for me extremely quickly.
A former member
Post #: 7
I like board games too. Over my almost forty years of life I have played a good number of them. I still have a few from my childhood, too.
Ed S
Edintheburbs
Round Lake, IL
Post #: 276
Any specific board game you guys are interested in? Or genre, game mechanic, etc you are looking for?

BTW, I got the Star Wars X-Wing miniatures game and am itching to give it a spin. Let me know if you would be interested in giving it a run.
Geoffrey
user 46687612
Chicago, IL
Post #: 11
I am always down for a boardgame. Just got Dungeon Fighter and Red November from Fantasy Flight Games.
Ed S
Edintheburbs
Round Lake, IL
Post #: 279
Red November is a good game. Haven't played Dungeon Fighter. Is that the dexterity game where you flip chips?
A former member
Post #: 10
i'm open to try about anything really. I just picked up a few games recently. In particular Pandemic. Talk about a pain to win. Jeez. Lol I'm 0:5 lol. past that I have a few munchkin-esque card games.
Geoffrey
user 46687612
Chicago, IL
Post #: 12
Dungeon Fighter is a co-op game that requires you to throw dice at a target board, sometimes with restrictions like eyes shut, off hand, spin around, etc.
Ed S
Edintheburbs
Round Lake, IL
Post #: 281
Well, we have talked about this enough. Let's think of a time and place to get together. I'm open to just about anything and have quite a few games to share.