addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grayslake Gamers Message Board › PfS Scenarios

PfS Scenarios

Chris
Core-fire
Group Organizer
Grayslake, IL
Post #: 31
What scenarios would you like to play? give a list of your top 5 plz
Geoffrey
user 46687612
Chicago, IL
Post #: 21
This is a great idea, but I forsee one problem. I (and many others I think) do not know what scenarios we would like to play, because we do not know what the different scenarios have in store for us. Many people do not want to read too much about the scenarios so we do not spoil them with player knowledge.

That said, I propose the following. If you do not know enough about the scenarios to have a top 5 list, give us a list of the top 5 things you would like to see or encounter in a scenario. For example here is my list.

Demons
Dragons
The WorldWound
Numeria
A scenario with no human or canine opponents