Apr 26, 2014 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This is an open shop day for people who want to perform basic maintenance such as an oil change or would like to install that new accessory. Or if you don't have any work you want to do but you'd like to help others do some work or just want to hang out and shoot the breeze then come on over.
- A large heated space completely protected from the weather
- Harbor Freight table lift
- second motorcycle jack
- decent assortment of basic tools
- air compressor
- dealers for Harley, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Triumph within a few miles in case you need to buy a part from them
- a refrigerator with sodas and beer
What you would need to bring:
- your bike
- whatever supplies/parts you are installing or replacing
- install instructions, owners manual, factory service manual, Haynes or Chilton manual, print outs of web pages, whatever documents you have for your bike and the work you want to perform.
- a small donation to help cover the cost of consumables (aka beer money)