addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Happy People Social Club Message Board jquery-programming Discussion Forum › Call for Contractors...

Call for Contractors...

bgroves
bgroves
San Jose, CA
Post #: 41
Unfortunately, due to some short-notice circumstances, I was unable to attend the meetup on backbone this evening (Feb. 9th). A shame...in addition to interest in the subject matter, having only taken a cursory glance at backbone before, I was really looking forward to networking with some of the fine folk in this group.

I'll make this short and sweet, and save my verbosity for interested parties, but the basic rub of it is i'm looking for some talented peeps. My associate and I started our own firm a little over a year ago, and are soon poised to be overrun my the deluge of business flowing in. So, to whit, any one interested in talking shop, to see if we might be able to put your gray matter to use, please drop me a line here or at b AT agranderdesign DOTCOM. In general, pixel-perfect html/css dev, javascript, jquery, php, mysql, wordpress, html 5, and possibly more are all of interest to us. So don't be shy...gimme a shout if this tickles your fancy in any regard...

b