*** REFUND POLICY UPDATE ***
[Updated 11/2/2018] Refund request needs to be made by mid-night Sunday (for game on the following Wednesday) in order to be honored. After Sunday night, there will be no refund.
Our Wednesday night soccer game will start at 8pm at Field #17 of Orange County Great Park (see direction below).
We will have weekly Wednesday games until December.
In order to play, please go to https://www.meetup.com/GreatParkSoccer and select a game to RSVP and pay online. The cost per game is $8/person. If there are less than 26 RSVPs, players can play on a first-come-first-serve basis. A sign-up sheet will be provided by the organizer at the field.
Suggested Parking Lots:
P4: next to Great Park Carousel
Map coordinates:[masked], [masked]
P7: 7001 Marine Way, Irvine, CA 92618
P8: 8040 Marine Way, Irvine, CA 92618
Here are the rules for the new season:
1. There will be a total of 26 games. The fee for the entire season is $10/player/game, which will cover the field rental, lights, and liability insurance;
2. There will be a total of 26 pre-paid slots available. A player will need to RSVP the respective game at https://www.meetup.com/GreatParkSoccer and pay the fee to secure a spot. Walk-ins will be based on availability and on a first-come, first-serve basis, and won't be able to play if we have reached full RSVP;
3. For those who RSVP'd, your spot is only guaranteed before 8:00PM;
4. Be respectful to each other. No physical violence and/or verbal abuse is allowed;
5. All players will need to sign a waiver in order to be covered by the insurance for potential injuries. The waiver will be distributed in future emails or on the field on game nights.
Refund request needs to be made before mid-night on Sunday in order to allow enough time for other players to sign up. After 12:00PM on Sunday, there will be absolutely NO refund even if you can't make it. So please RSVP wisely.