addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Group looking for organizer

Group looking for organizer

chris m
gunner0
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Looks like Dennis stepped down from organizer. Even if I took the reins and we took a fee here and there I have no way to get payment to them I doubt they do snail mail. Currently looking for a organizer and taking suggestions.
Rowan H.
rjhawkin
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 31
It looks like all you need is a major CC (American Express, Master Card, or Visa). if you didn't have one of those, you could probably buy a prepaid card and one shot it that way. I simply have not been able to make it anywhere for several months and I wasn't interested in passing my recurring flu sickness onto any one else.
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 35
I don't want to be organizer. I'll pitch in my bit to keep us afloat though. We've got 13 days to get it taken care of.
chris m
gunner0
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Larry has taken the helm and all rejoiced and much appreciated.