addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Our Sunday Meetups

Our Sunday Meetups

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 916
Hi Guys
This is just incase I forget to bring this up tonight, hopefully someone else will remember.
I called Panera last Tuesday to order that Brownie for work and they close on Sunday at 8 pm.

So if we start at 5, we have to leave at 8. I just want to make sure everyone knows that ahead of time.
I thought they were open until 9, but apparently I was WRONG. Yes, folks, you heard it here first. I was wrong.
It only happens once every ten years, so remember it for later use !biggrinDo we still want to start at 5 or go for 4 or 4:30?
A former member
Post #: 2
OMG!!! You were wrong....lol. anytime is good for me as long as its after 3pm.
A former member
Post #: 5
How about starting around 4 instead ? This way we can play, eat, play, etc.
A former member
Post #: 375
Yeah, 4:00 makes more sense
A former member
Post #: 21
Yeah, 4:00 makes more sense

OK, I'll get in there soon and change those from 5 to 4pm.

My second question is this: On those weeks we meet on Sundays, we are also meeting Tuesday and Saturday. That's three in a week (if my finger count is right).

Is that too much? Should we maybe skip Tuesdays on those weeks? I'm up for it but don't want to wear out my welcome with you all!! tongue
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 907
I changed the Sunday in January from 5 to 4.