addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
Yes, I would be interested in learning how to make mozzarella, hard cheese, feta or cheddar. I'm new to this group too so don't have any suggestions how to proceed... If am particularly interested in making any of these from goat milk since I plan to have a few goats in the future.... It is now legal to keep two dwarf goats per household in Denver so other urban homesteaders also might be interested in goat cheeses in particular. (I've made chevre and queso blanco from goat milk but haven't attempted hard cheeses).
Thank you! Judith Moran

This class for the greater Denver urban homesteads was is 2009 . I do not know why this discussion suddenly came back in 2012. I have reasonable priced classes at CFU and some Denver recreation centers
Go to www.richescheese.com and choose classes for more information.

email me richscheese at msn.com - maybe we could trade some milk for a hard cheese class- you need a press and a cave- feel free to download my big book of cheese, which has instructions for building a press. email me and we can talk on the phone if you like
Rich
Tschaka R.
user 13119805
Coventry, GB
Post #: 2
Thanks Rich. That's very helpful. smile
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks Rich. That's very helpful. smile

Please see my new classes thru LivingSocial:
http://www.livingsoci...­
MzMyrhia
MzMyrhia
Denver, CO
Post #: 13
Rich, went to living social and the page comes up class sold out - when is your next one in the Denver area??? I've got dwarf goats and getting ready to breed them - so milk this fall tongue
A former member
Post #: 6
Rich, went to living social and the page comes up class sold out - when is your next one in the Denver area??? I've got dwarf goats and getting ready to breed them - so milk this fall tongue

email me if you missed the LivingSocial cheese class bargain
richschees@msn.com
A former member
Post #: 7

email me richscheese@msn.com , I will help