addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Meetup Announcements and News › Denver Handmade Homemade Holiday Market Dec. 11th!

Denver Handmade Homemade Holiday Market Dec. 11th!

A former member
Post #: 3
Come join us for the Denver Handmade Homemade Holiday Market on this Saturday, Dec. 11th from 4-8pm at Green Spaces (1368 26th St, between Larimer and Walnut).

We will have 40 vendors, selling everything from locally made art, handmade jewelry, hand-sewn aprons, quilts, baby clothes, handmade vegan bar soap, baked goods, sourdough bread, vegan dinner food, 15 minutes massages and lots of other things! We will also be graced by three local musicians and bands: Sophia Ernst, Iain and Joanna Hyde, and Oliver No Onions. Come celebrate these local vendors and musicians with us this Saturday!
Lori
user 10910801
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I'll be serving homemade Kava Cordial! mmm... And I loved all the extremely unique products that I traded for with patrons last time:)