addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Propose Meetups - Volunteer to Host › Natural Home Health Care

Natural Home Health Care

Darlene N.
Darmarnix
Louisville, CO
Post #: 36
In view of the recent crisis in Japan, I've been invited to give lectures, sell books, and home health homeopathy kits for my fellows. I would be willing to do the same for this group. It will take a lot of organizing of $$$$ to get the supplies together and I would ask that someone volunteer to help with that. I am a certified homeopath and have treated acute ailments such as colds, flus, fevers, coughs, sneezes, stomach aches, migraines, and digestive problems with success. I am studying Human Nutrition at the Front Range Community College and have been raising my own food for 20 years.
Additionally, I have seen marvelous speedy recovery with homeopathy for head injuries, cuts, bruises, and burns.

There are remedies in the homeopathic medicine chest to deal with much more severe debilities such as reactions to inocculations, radiation exposure and toxins. This is why I pursued this line of healing to start with. It is safe, natural, non-toxic and approved by the FDA.

I planted my spinach and peas right after the Fukushima meltdown and I intend to continue planting, but I want the insurance that even if I have taken all the precautions necessary for clean food, water, and shelter, that I can stimulate the mind/body complex to reorder itself after such insults from the environment.

Please call me if you have an interest in this.
Darlene Nixon, BGS, CHom
303-669-0254
www.healinghomeopath.com