addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Diane S.
user 19756711
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
I recently posted that I purchased two 3 day old heritage chicks from the farmer's market to add to our small flock. Of course they are adorable and my kids love them but I just found out that I have to go out of town for a family illness. The chicks are still under lights in the house and need too much care to leave them to a house sitter.
If anyone is interested the breeds are Java and Delaware, old time breeds used for both laying and meat. You are welcome to come see them.
Please let me know,
Diane