addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Food Producing Animals › 1 Healthy Pullet for Sale - Buff Brahma

1 Healthy Pullet for Sale - Buff Brahma

Ann L.
user 40464482
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I have an apparently (I say apparently because all my chicks appear to be very vital, but being new to chicken husbandry, unless they had obvious symptoms I wouldn't know the difference) very healthy pullet for sale. She was born around June 24th.

I bought more chicks than I needed, thinking I'd lose a couple, and I didn't. They are outgrowing their brooder space and it is time to find this one to find a new home. I already found homes for two, so she is the last to leave the next.

I've been caring for her for 6 weeks, and paid for her, so I'd love it if someone paid me $10-$15.

I've been holding them several times a week, taking them outside for outings and giving them good food and care.

The Buff Brahma is a big girl, currently named Gopi Girl, since she is of Indian origin.

Email me if you want pics: AnnL@miracle.org or give me a call if you want to come and take a look 303 887 2207.

Thanks!
Ann