addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
user 9632084
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
Hey all,
I have been scoping around for chicks for a few weeks, hoping for a nice mix of young Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Black Australops and/or Easter eggers. I was hoping to find young pullets at all about the same age and was really having a hard time without ordering from out of state and putting the poor little things through shipping or traveling out to the sticks. Finally got a number for Eric (says he built everett's coop) and he says that he is definitely feeling the rise in city chicken keepers. He was very helpful and has all of the breeds I was looking for ...and more! He is available to build coops as well and sounds like he has a regular supply of chicks and info. He can be reached at 720-629-2939. Just thought I would throw it out there for any chicken newbies! If we can keep our money local, support someone in the metro area and get quality chicks, let's!