addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Free - Boards for Raised Beds

Free - Boards for Raised Beds

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I have some extra boards that are made of cedar and used to make raised beds. They fit together so easily - like lincoln logs - and are held together by garden stakes. I have built some on a concrete driveway but do not need all of them (I actually got extras due to a mistake from Natural Yards in Oregon, which they just let me keep) Some are 6 feet long and some are 3 feet long. I think there are about 10-12 of each. I just have them laying out on the driveway for whoever wants them. Feel free to take them - I don't have to be home (unless you are worried about a neighbor thinking you are stealing them, you can let me know when you are coming by and I will meet you.) Thanks and happy growing!

Tanya
4541 S. Kalamath St.
Englewood, CO
303-789-1595
A former member
Post #: 5
I would love them but cant pick up till tomorrow evening
A former member
Post #: 2
Okay. I should be home most of the day until 5 p.m. but I will put a sign on them that says "Saved for Adam"!
A former member
Post #: 6
ok i had to go out of town and wont return till friday sorry
Rebecca B.
user 9112796
Englewood, CO
Post #: 4
Hi Tanya -- I live down the block from you. I would love to get a few boards. I've been meaning to create a new raised bed. Thanks! Rebecca
A former member
Post #: 3
Boards are all gone - thanks everyone.