addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Food Producing Animals › Bee hive!! Needs to be gone ASAP

Bee hive!! Needs to be gone ASAP

Marybeth
user 8969396
Denver, CO
Post #: 15
My secretary's father has discovered a bee hive in a tree in his backyard. It is about 15 feet off the ground. He is trying to get his trees trimmed and the trimmers won't trim that tree until the bee hive is gone. He would like the bees relocated and not destroyed so if anyone is looking for bees this would be a great opportunity to populate your hive. He lives in the Denver metro area. Let me know if you are interested and I will pass along the contact information.

Thanks!
Seth C
user 9716219
Littleton, CO
Post #: 2
I would love come take a look @ the possibility of removing it

regards
Seth
Marybeth
user 8969396
Denver, CO
Post #: 16
Seth I sent you an email about the bees. Thanks!