Since 1977, Love and Logic has been dedicated to making parenting and teaching fun and rewarding, instead of stressful and chaotic. We provide practical tools and techniques that help adults achieve respectful, healthy relationships with their children and help them prepare their kids for the real world. All of our work is based on a psychologically sound parenting and teaching philosophy called Love and Logic.
Learn how to:
· Put an end to arguing, back talk and begging.
· Teach responsibility without losing their love.
· Set limits without waging war.
· Avoid power struggles.
· Guide kids to own and solve their problems.
· Teach kids to complete chores without reminders and without pay.
Love allows children to grow through their mistakes. Logic allows them to live with the consequences of their choices.
Classes starting Sept 2019
Six Consecutive Saturdays | 10:00AM-11:30AM
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.