addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Seattle UX Message Board › Any interest in meeting up before holidays hit? :)

Any interest in meeting up before holidays hit? :)

cass
user 38107212
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I just joined the group and wondering if there's meetup plans cooking or any interest in a meetup?

I'm a junior web designer and may be changing careers to ux research. Looking into UW's HCI program.

Would love to get your take on UX research field!

Cheers,

Cass
Cristin C.
cristin_carey
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi Cass - I'm sorry I didn't see your message until just now. It turns out I was thinking the same thing and just planned a meet-up for early November.

Cristin