addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Seattle UX Message Board › Running User Research Studies

Running User Research Studies

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi everyone!

Anyone here has the experience of running a user research study I could speak to? I'm building an application to make it easy for anyone to run these studies and woud like to understand any pain points or issues you face?

I'm also looking for beta testers for the app.. you can sign up for that here:
http://referoll.wufoo...­

Do drop me a PM if you can help!

Cheers,
Ariff
Jay M.
jaymiller87
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi Ariff,

I can help conduct user research studies. I look forward to starting a conversation.
(jaymiller87@gmail.com)

Thank you