addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Seattle UX Message Board › July Appyhour!

July Appyhour!

Cristin C.
cristin_carey
Seattle, WA
Hey Usability friends - I just returned from a relaxing vacation of swimming and sailing in Vermont. If you haven't taken a not-checking-work-email vacation recently, I highly recommend it! Speaking of summer, July is busy for all of us as we head outside and soak up the sun. No official meetup this month, just a few announcements...
UXPA conference is happening in Washington DC next week - I'll be there - ping me if you will too!
Avvo is hosting Appyhour Meetup on Friday July 19th @ 5pm. RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com...­
If you've got an outdoor location idea for August, I think it would be great to gather and share this beautiful weather together. Send me your ideas.
Happy Summer!
Cristin