Location visible to members
If you are interested in buying a digital camera but don't know what to get - this free seminar is FOR YOU! We will be discussing point and shoot cameras, mirrorless cameras, and DSLR cameras in detail. So whatever you are looking for in a new camera this seminar will answer your questions.
- Photographers interested in purchasing their first digital camera
- Photographers interested in upgrading their digital camera
What: Free seminar "Selecting and Buying a Digital Camera" by Jim Reizner
When: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Scarlet Oaks Career Development Campus
Adult Education, Entrance #3
3254 East Kemper Road, Sharonville (Cincinnati), OH 45241
(Scarlet Oaks is locate approximately 2.7 miles east of TriCounty Mall on East Kemper Road, 1.4 miles east of the intersection of I-75 and I-275.)
Please make a Google map of where this is, since I can't provide explicit directions from all locations. Please don't blame me if you get lost - directions are your responsibility.
1. From either TriCounty Mall or the area of the I-75/I-275 intersection drive east on East Kemper Road to Enterprise Drive (on left only). There is a sign at this intersection to Scarlet Oaks. Turn left down Enterprise Drive. (There is also a sign that somewhat confusingly says / points to Depot Drive.)
2. Drive about 0.2 miles and bear right to 'Scarlet Oaks - Adult Education.'
3. You will be entering the building through 'Entry 3 - Adult Education.' The receptionist will direct you to our room.
In case you get lost, my cell phone number is[masked].
1. Digital Camera Types – Overview
2. Defining Your Needs
3. Technical Information
4. Digital Cameras – in Detail
5. Where to Go for More Information
6. Selecting a Digital Camera That Meets Your Needs
Free handouts of all the seminar notes will be made available at the seminar.