addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Greater Cincinnati Photographers Club Message Board Meet Tammy and Tom Bryan › Tammy Bryan

Tammy Bryan

Closed to new replies

Tammy B.
TammyBryan
Group Organizer
Union, KY
Post #: 623
Welcome to the Greater Cincinnati Photographers Meetup Club. My name is Tammy Bryan and I'm the founder of this Meetup group. I'm also an award-winning, nationally recognized, full-time professional wedding photographer based here in Cincinnati. I'm also a top contributor for PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and WPPI (Wedding Photographers International). Since I started photographing weddings in 1997, I have photographed well over 1000 weddings. Quite simply, I do what I love. I am guided by my passions.

I love wedding photography because I believe in the power of contemporary photography; its immediacy, its potency, its universality. I photograph weddings because nothing else brings me as much satisfaction.

I really don’t think of wedding photography as taking pictures, though. Rather I think of it as capturing emotions. I want to forever capture the love and romance of my client's wedding day. I want my client's photographs to ignite memories and feelings that stir their soul; I want them to laugh-out-loud; I want them to smile, I want them to sigh, I want to bring a tear to their eye.

Capturing these emotions is infectious for me. If this sounds infectious to you, I invite you to join GCPC today!

My husband (of 36 fabulous years) Tom, owner of Triple Crown Photography, and I started this Meetup group in January, 2009, in order to help build a fresh networking resource for photographers, no matter their skill level, interested in advancing their photography in the greater Cincinnati area. In September of 2012 Jim Reizner, Bob Wilcox and John and Cathy Stuedle joined my leadership team. Since then we've had more than 600 new members join GCPC! And you're invited to join GCPC, too - no matter where you live.

We hope to attract professionals as well as novices who are willing to share their knowledge and hopefully get some in return.

This Meetup group is totally free. We are not a 'clique', you will be welcomed!

If you love beautiful photographs as much as we do, be assured that you'll connect nicely with all the other members of our very special 'Greater Cincinnati Photographers Meetup Club'.

I look forward to meeting you soon!

Tammy ♥

http://www.tammybryan...­