addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Green Drinks Message Board › Recycling in Orlando?

Recycling in Orlando?

A former member
Post #: 1
I recently moved to the Waterford Lakes area for school, and my apartment complex does not offer recycling only garbage services. I really just cringe when I have to throw away things like plastic and aluminum. Does anyone know of a recycling center that I can drop off my recyclables at? Or does anyone know if Orlando has a recycling service that will come to your apartment for pick up? I would really appreciate any help with finding recycling options.

Thank you!

A former member
I have the same trouble. Throughout the US, municipal recycling service is usually provided to single family residences but not multi family residences such as apartments or condos. Something to work on...
siggi
user 7156526
Orlando, FL
Hi, I share the same problem. Coming from Germany, I am used to recycle nearly everything, from plastics, glass, newspaper, packaging material, iron, aluminum to electronic equipment. In my apartment complex everything is dumped in the waste, which is aweful. I am producing here in 2 days the amount of waste I took me in Germnay a month!

So if anyone knows where at least newpapers and glass are collected I would appreciate the hint (East Orlando).

Thank you!