addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Green Economy Message Board › Survey of Desired Meetup Events

Survey of Desired Meetup Events

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi San Diego Green Economy,

Over the years, we've had many excellent meetups in a variety of places. Thanks for your participation!

I need to gauge the level of interest for the types of events you are all looking for. Please respond to this discussion board with your ideas, suggestions, inclinations, and aspirations! Let's get a great discussion or list of possible events going to we can all be satisfied with what we do. Eg, Dinner at Sea Rocket Bistro / Drinks at Turquoise Cafe Europa (green restaurants), Organized events, Protests / Petitions to the Mayor's office, or emails with links to green job sites?

Also, please feel free to post your events to the calendar. The link is the red and white calendar icon in the left side bar next to "Our Calendar". I run another calendar at http://www.environmen...­ if you would like a diversity of green events to attend in San Diego. Also, I discuss events on the radio show, which you can listen to from the home page.

So, please respond to this discussion with 1-20 sentences and share your thoughts!

Thanks for supporting the Green Economy and participating in our group!
Best,
Valerie