The Greenhouse Sessions gather influential business leaders, passionate change-makers, experts and people curious to understand how we can leverage emerging technology to save the planet.
But this is so much more than just another tech meet-up.
Using the power of story, a panel of experts, a sprinkling of start-ups, content capture and collaboration, the Greenhouse Sessions promise to educate, inspire and create a framework for collaboration - leaving the audience with the power to author a different future.
In this session we will examine the ultimate question - have we done enough to save the planet? And if not, what do we need to do? This event will feature two well-known Aussie actors reading stories set in the future. And drawing on what we have learned over the course of the event series, this epic finale will pull it all together in... a game show debate!
Be prepared for some tough questions, and some interesting answers from our panelists:
- Jess Scully - City of Sydney Councillor
- Ross Dawson - Futurist and Chairman of Future Exploration Network
- Jon Dee - Anchor host of ‘Smart Money’ and Co-Founder of Planet Ark
- Anna Rose - Australian Author, Activist, and Co-Founder of the Australian Youth Climate Coalition
- Josh Bishop - Leads WWF-Australia’s work on Sustainable Food, from paddock-to-pantry and bait-to-plate
- Theresa Anderson - Data and Information Ethicist, building a network of like-minded practitioners through the Human Grounded Data Alliance
The evening's event will also feature the winning start-ups to date, pitching for your vote and the ultimate prize of $10,000!
Get your tickets quickly as all previous events have sold out!
This event is supported by City of Sydney. The venue is sponsored by CBA and the plant-based food is provided by Chomp.