At our happiness bar we discuss projects that we're working on, ask questions of one another about any difficulties that we may be having, or simply catch up. This is a low pressure environment, and we're all here to share with one another.
We will be at Port City Java starting at 5:30pm. Just because you cannot get to the coffee shop at 5:30pm still come we will be there until 7:30pm to answer any questions.
What to bring if you are coming specifically for WordPress help:
• Bring your charged laptop with you
• Bring whatever logins needed to get into your site
• Be ready to take notes
• Be respectful of the time of everyone else attending
• Be willing to accept that some problems can't be solved in 15 minutes and may require more help than we can offer here
• Buy a drink or snack from Port City Java. They let us use the space for free!
Important to know:
We use the same Code of Conduct for our Meetup that we use for WordCamp Greenville, and it can be found here: https://2019.greenville.wordcamp.org/code-of-conduct/
Please be kind and courteous to all attendees and employees!