That Thing We Do!! You know it. Yessiree!!
An exhilarating and fun moto ride thru area codes 650, 408 and 831. A zig-zaggy guided tour through picturesque back-roads of our beloved Santa Cruz Mountains, surrounded by trees, creeks, hills, valleys and the mighty Pacific.
Rain, Polar Vortex, Tsunami, Etc will cancel. Not recommended for newbies.
- - - - - -
• When: Saturday 3/16, arrive 9:30 AM (for coffee, gossip and group hug); KSU 10:00 AM. Let's start the ride with a full tank and an empty bladder :-)
• Where: Skywood Trading Post, 17287 Skyline Boulevard, where 35 and 84 meet, across the street from Alice's (Map Link: http://goo.gl/Mn8DW8)
• Pace: Not too fast. Not too slow. Just Right.
• Gear: Head to toe
• Motorcycle: Yes, please bring one with you ;-)
• Route: Superb semi-technical back-roads in 650, 408 and 831 area codes. There will be stretches of smooth & creamy glorious tarmac, accompanied by some bumps, twists & turns with a splash of diminishing radius. This ride is appropriate for riders with 15K miles and 2 years of seat time.
• Lunch: Lunch stop in 831 Area Code. If you don't like to stand in line to order lunch, please feel free to bring a sandwich or snack.
• Ride ends around 4 PM back in civilization.
• Homework: Please read these important stuff → https://tinyurl.com/GRF-Etiquette
• Here's how you can support "GroupRides" → http://www.meetup.com/GroupRides/pages/Support