What we're about
More and more people are breaking away from traditional employment and setting up their own business.
This group aims to assist people on all aspects of their business. Through our meetups, we will create a team of accountability partners, brainstorming partners, and advisors to help you grow your business.
Our sessions will:
- be focused on tangible results that you can apply to your business now;
- provide time for each member to share current successes and challenges and have others give input and outside perspective;
- create a team of accountability partners to help you stay on track for your goals;
- allow you to use your creative skills to provide answers for other women business owners; and
- provide learning time where members share expertise, share lessons they have learned, or make recommendations for books/courses that will help other members.
This group is designed to be a focused mix of seasoned entrepreneurs offering mentoring to business owners giving a fresh viewpoint to those already established.