NB: new date Sat6th Jan. This is a support day for those who are, or are well on the way to being, HSP role-models and who already have responsibilities or an interest in the development of highly sensitive people. If you have known about the trait of high sensitivity for some time, have read about it and are on a conscious path to authentic HSP living, then this day is about you. It is about support for you as an individual, through group discussion and experience.
Topics that will likely surface over the series of day-events will include:
• What it means to be a role-model, ethics of learning while leading at the same time.
• The relationship between self-care and your work. Maintaining compassion for self in a non-HSP dominated world.
• Balancing earning in vocational work with the messages we receive about success.
• Examining your support network of like-minded colleagues, friends or family.
• The role of empowered HSPs in society.
• Other topics that may arise from your pre-event comments or as the day goes on.
There will be two or three of these events each year to join if you wish, so that you can progress your development as a role-model, hopefully with known others who are with you on the same path.
I look forward to spending a whole day with you, exploring what matters to you, supporting your dreams and intentions and above all, enjoying that special energy that surrounds us in a room full of sensitive people :)
Please bring a packed lunch :)
NB: Please do not attend if you want to receive a stack of documents, a certificate, or are thinking of this as a substitute for academic training. Whilst there is a lot to learn here, this day is about you. You need to attend with your personal head in the foreground and professional head in the background, even though the day will likely have a very positive effect on your professional path. You will find out why this is important by the end of the day.