addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Growing Unlimited Hampshire HSP info and meet-up Message Board › Picking up negative energy/negative moods affecting me

Picking up negative energy/negative moods affecting me

Lucy W.
user 12949471
Winchester, GB
Post #: 63
Hi everyone, how are you all? long time no see. Glad meet up went well! Had a yoga class and seemed to have picked up negativity or negative energy from somewhere/someone and it's put me in a really bad mood. Has anyone experienced this before? What did you do with it? Lucy x
A former member
Post #: 412
Not an answer, but a question, which I often pose to myself in similar circumstances - how much of my own negative energy am I experiencing here, how am I thinking, am I attracting this?
Marcus
user 12362714
Midhurst, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Lucy, yes I have experienced something a little bit like this!

I once did an 'energy clearing' on a house where I was living that had a horrible energy when I moved in. The previous occupant was quite an unsettling, disturbing sort of person, so this may have had something to do with it. Anyway, after doing the energy clearing I felt what I experienced as a very unpleasant and even quite scary 'energy' that was not mine, but seemed to have attached itself to me in the process. I asked a witchy friend of mine what to do, and she suggested finding somewhere outside to sit, closing my eyes, being with my breath, and on each out-breath visualising it (the unwanted energy) travelling down my spine, and away down into the earth.

The rational part of me wants to say this whole experience was a load of hocus-pocus, but the energy felt real enough, and the solution worked very quickly and tangibly, so the more open-minded part of me is happy to accept it as real. Don't know if that is any help in your situation. Hope you feel better soon!

Marcus