This is a group for women who see value in taking care of themselves, living a life with no regrets, and letting their their inner badass shine! I'll post adventures, events, and programs that focus on nurturing personal growth, relationships, and health & fitness.
We believe in showing up as you are, that play isn't just for kids, that we all still have a lot to learn, that when we move - we can move mountains, that it really does take a village, and that nothing can replace the feeling of connecting with women who really see you.
Note: If you do not have a profile picture and/or identify as male (sorry, this group is just for the gals), you will be removed. It's all love and our goal is to cultivate a culture of safety. Thank you for understanding.
Need a salve for your overstimulated life?
Join me, Restorative Yoga Goddess Amy Norris, and Holistic Nourishment Maven Elsa Perez Dean for a evening of sisterhood, support, yoga & supper!
This experience is for you if...
- you are burnt out or overwhelmed
- you want to feel like you're not alone in your life experiences (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- you've been meaning to prioritize yourself, but...
- you are tired, achy...and maybe even a little bit cranky
- you're not sure if a more immersive retreat experience with us is your jam, so you'd like to dip your toe in the pool
You can expect to...
- spend time in circle sharing, listening, journaling, and manifesting
- engage in activities that aim to soothe and empower - mind, body and soul
- calm your nervous system with a gentle restorative yoga practice
- nourish your body from the inside out with a supper created with your health and healing in mind
You'll leave feeling replenished and totally blissed-out!
About the yoga...
During our time together Amy will be leading us through a beautiful yoga practice suitable for all levels.
If you are feeling this, act soon!
- Space is limited.
- This event has been posted in multiple spaces.
- Once we have reached capacity this event will be closed.
You'll want to bring the following...
- yoga mat (we will have a few on hand in case you don't have one)
- journal and pen
- layered clothing that feels fabulous and allows you to move freely
Martinez/Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek Area
(paid participants will receive the location via email - so please be sure to share your email with us when your RSVP)
*For your consideration, food will be gluten free and sensitivities can be accommodated.*