Needs a location
To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the Eventbrite link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-fest-pick-your-own-pumpkin-carving-and-farm-tour-tickets-27402576845). If you bought your ticket from the Eventbrite link, you are all set and you will be on the list. You don't need to pay or RSVP on the Meetup Page again. Similarly, If you bought your ticket from Meetup, the vis versa as well.
It is that time of the year!
We will be celebrating Fall by it's signature activity - picking our own pumpkin and carving it. It is exciting! On top of that we will get an opportunity to visit this historic farm.
Our tour includes :
· A guided wagon ride to provide historical information about the farm.
· Picking pumpkins will be provided as part of the tour package. (NOTE: Carving kits can be purchased in their Market (if you have one, feel free to bring it)
· Visits do continue in inclement weather – please dress accordingly.
· "Bee” aware! Bees are a common sight on the farm. Please let us know, if anyone in our group is allergic to bee stings.
Ticket price :
$ 25 - Until Sept. 23rd, 2016
$ 35 - Between Sept. 23rd and Oct. 11th, 2016
$ 45 - Between Oct. 11th and Oct. 16, 2016
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
Please feel free to use the comment box to offer or to request a ride.