To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the Eventbrite link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/labor-day-weekend-rooftop-party-tickets-116023207537). RSVPing only on the Meetup page, doesn't allow you to attend the Event.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Red, White, Blue and YOU! Even as the end of summer is near, never fear, our party is here. Let’s send summer off in style and say sayonara!
- Huge line up of DJs
- Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us [ASK US FOR FURTHER INFO]
- For bottle specials, table reservation and ladies night; email ([masked]) OR text[masked]
- Event is 21+
- Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
- We booked the entire rooftop for this party
DRESS CODE : Break out your white threads and join us for an all-white bash (optional).
Due to the pandemic space is limited. Need to purchase tickets in advance, to access the shindig.
Ticket price includes One Drink (canned beer or wine only) and cover. For liquor need to get a bottle/table service.
Event will occur whenever a rain date is rescheduled.
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- We will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%.
- No Cash Transaction to reduce contamination.
- All patrons must wear masks. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to enter and you won't be refunded.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
- ATTENDEES WILL BE ASKED TO KEEP PHYSICAL DISTANCE FROM OTHER GROUPS/COUPLES/FAMILIES.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station is Navy Yard.Parking might be a challenge and the event involves drinking. We highly encourage you to take a ride share or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.