addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gwinnett Georgia Microsoft Users Group Message Board › Bright Futures at Brightree!

Bright Futures at Brightree!

A former member
Post #: 1
Our Gwinnett based software company, Brightree, continues to prosper and that means more growth opportunities right here in our own backyard. You can go to our website to see the career opportunities, but I don't have a problem with you reaching out to me directly at 678-243-1141 or at awilliams@brightree.com.

Mention the Gwinnett Georgia MS Users Group, and I'll make time for you.