addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gwinnett Georgia Microsoft Users Group Message Board › Need a MS Access consultant

Need a MS Access consultant

A former member
Post #: 1
I have a custom app developed using MS Access. The consultant who developed it has skipped down and refuses to respond. We're in desperate need of someone who can troubleshoot some issues. We're also thinking about having the app re-written as a Web app. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Phillip W.
philwar
Gainesville, GA
Post #: 2
I have been an Access developer from the products inception. My clients range from very small companies to Southern Company, and Scientific Atlanta. I specialize in construction, inventory control, and process management. I have converted a number of applications fom Access to a web application using ASP .Net. I will be glad to offer a no charge assessment and recommendation.

Best Regards,
Phil Warlick 678 947-4347