addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

H2O Boston: Water and Energy Technology Meetup Message Board › FREE Passes: "Is Water the New Oil?"

FREE Passes: "Is Water the New Oil?"

Gus S.
user 51428182
Boston, MA
Dear Members,
This is in reference to the coming event "Is Water the New Oil?", Tuesday October 21st.
When I publish paid events to members of this group, I try to get some free passes to encourage attendance and give you back some value for being loyal members of Boston H2O. I am happy to announce that the organizers of this event are generous and giving us free passes to attend this event. Thanks to Peter, one of our members, who facilitated this.
Therefore, if you are planning on attending this event kindly RSVP through our meetup site directly. I will send whoever RSVPs a discount code to be entered on the Eventbrite site when you attempt to buy a ticket in order to get a free pass.
All the Best,
Gus Souki