addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

H2O Boston: Water and Energy Technology Meetup Message Board › Holiday Shopping

Holiday Shopping

A former member
Post #: 71
Dear Friends,

During the holiday season (yes, it has already come upon us) We all tend to struggle with little time, money, or energy (or all of the above). And we all know the song: Every year, we promise ourselves that we will start buying gifts early. We will save ourselves from crowds in the mall, and the financial crunch. We will spend our precious time and energy around the holidays relaxing and celebrating with family and friends, not crazily shopping in the holiday rush. AND, just like every year, we find ourselves scrambling around the mall on the 24th of December trying to find those last minute gifts. We curse ourselves and say, “I am NOT putting myself through this next year!”

Well, as most of you know, I have established and online shopping destination that may ease the burden of this infamous HOLIDAY RUSH. We have 35,000,000 shopping skues which is more than Amazon!! Yes, we really are the best online shopping destination as an online ramp to the world wide web, and the leader, Microsoft partnered with us to do it!!

Picture this: Saturday morning, slip into your warm fuzzies, brew a steaming hot cup of “Joe”, start your computer and hop on over to www.marketamerica.com/SuccessStartsHere.­ Register as a preferred customer (if you haven’t already) and start shopping. You can shop at over 2,500 stores through our webportal, and check out our featured MA brands, as well.

Best Buy, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Barnes and Noble, Itunes, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Bloomingdales, Home Depot, Ticketmaster, Banana Republic, Gap, Body Shop, Cabela’s, Cold Water Creek, EMS, Ebay, j-jill, Macy’s, Chico’s ……. just to name a few. Check out discount rates on “MA Travel.”

Many people ask, “If I shop through your site, instead of going directly to the store, will the products cost extra?” The answer is, no. I am simply a route that takes you directly to the websites of different stores. Products do not cost extra.

So, save yourself the hassle, the gas, the time, and the stress. Earn cash back, as well. YES, cash back!! . 2%cash back AND ½% for referrals!!

We hope you all have a joyful and peaceful holiday season.

If you have questions or need help, call me at (617)642 5388, or email me at AliciaEberle@gmail.com

Alicia Eberle

Shop for the holidays and
save in my Mall Without walls
www.marketamerica.com/SuccessStartsHer­e

Happy shopping!:)