addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Huntington Beach Scrabble Meetup Group Message Board › Scrabble tournament this coming Labor Day Weekend

Scrabble tournament this coming Labor Day Weekend

Rob E.
Dragon_Lover
Group Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 86
This coming Labor Day Weekend I will again be hosting a Scrabble tournament at Strategicon, an all board gaming convention.

The tournament will start at 9:00 AM on Saturday and will run for at least an hour. After that, you can spend the rest of the day at the convention, playing Scrabble or anything else that might interest you.

The event is free but you do have to pay to attend the convention. If you are interested, let me know.

Their web page is www.strategicon.net

I’ll see some of you tomorrow night! =)

Rob