addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

HD KARAOKE! Message Board › New regime

New regime

steve
user 6216526
Denver, CO
Hey There Karaokista,

My name is Steve and I am the new organizer of Denver Karaoke Lovers.

We will start the new phase of this group by introducing members to some of the clubs I know. I have set up a question (upon your RSVP) to garner your input on clubs where you like to sing. Based on teh feedback, we will expand the number of clubs we go to.

Also, a new, and very cool feature will be scheduling meetings so that you can sit in with a live band if you want.

The idea is to allow you to step into karaoke and singing gradually, at some of the quieter clubs, and work your way up to a live performance if you are inclined.

Weekday sings will be at low profile clubs. Weekends at somewhat higher profile and at least once a month we will have a chance to sit in with a live band.

Your thoughts and impressions on this approach are welcome.

SIncerely,

Steve Rooney
A former member
Post #: 1
I like your approach! Thanks for stepping up.
A former member
Post #: 6
Wow! Sounds great. I'd like to offer a suggestion for Wednesday nights - Sushi Hai (Hai Bar) is a very low-key place. Not too serious singers and friendly staff.