addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

HD KARAOKE! Message Board › Nice to meet everybody

Nice to meet everybody

Marcus s.
user 90355802
Aurora, CO
Post #: 2
Good afternoon

My name is marcus and I'm one of the new organizers for the group. Little bio I'm originally from the Des Moines Iowa are and moved out here about 3 years ago. When I lived in Iowa I was a jd and bartender in multiple places, almost every bar did kareoke at least 2 days a week if not 5. So I was a little shocked when I moved and had problems finding places to go that's why I wanted to get involved here.

Ill try to keep an updated list of places to go and keep bringing up meetings. Let me know where you want to go and we'll make it happen.

Thank you and excited to meet you all,
Marcus