Need to Sign Up in Advance: YES
Sign Up Link: https://generalassemb.ly/education/a-practical-introduction-to-seo/hong-kong/1316
ABOUT THIS CLASS
In this class, you will learn the basics of SEO and conversion tactics to drive leads, convert customers and increase sales. Geared toward website owners, marketing professionals, web developers, entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes and industries, you’ll get an in-depth look at the two main components of SEO: onsite SEO and link building. Additionally, we will cover how elements of social media marketing and content marketing impact SEO, as well as how to effectively incorporate them into an SEO strategy.
• An understanding of SEO keyword research
• How to optimize every page of your website including: Meta Tag, H1, Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL Structure, Internal Link Structure
• Best practices for implementing SEO
• How to Build High Quality Relevant Links and Establish a “Trust Factor”
• Tools for integrating SEO into a broader Social Media Marketing Plan
• Key metrics for measuring the success and ROI of your SEO Efforts
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Tickle & Rapture
Pratik Vyas is an Online Marketing Consultant specializing in helping businesses leverage the Web, Social Media and Mobile platforms to increase Lead Generation and Sales. Pratik is a graduate of The Kenan Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and he has 9 years previous experience in Sales, Strategy and Product Development roles at Reuters, Bloomberg, and Citibank. His current clients come from a variety of different industries: Financial Services, Property Development, Diamond Manufacturing, Retailers, Art, and more. He has conducted marketing related trainings at The British Chamber of Commerce, The French Chamber of Commerce, Lane Crawford, and over 250 business owners in the past 2 years.