addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hong Kong Business Owners Message Board › How to reduce the obessity and develop six packs stomach?

How to reduce the obessity and develop six packs stomach?

Dancho A.
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 1
Feel free to advise.
A former member
Post #: 5
For me the biggest thing I've done to get my eight pack is to run daily. Running a couple miles every day takes between 20-30 minutes but makes all the difference. I did tons and tons of exercises to build up muscle but until I trimmed off the fat with true honest cardio my abs didn't show.